RMA of Southern California is now offering free fertility consultations to help both men and women better understand their fertility and family planning needs.
If you are already trying to conceive and have been unsuccessful for a while, it may be time to see a fertility doctor.
- It is recommended that women under 35 years old who have been trying to conceive for one year without success seek the help of a fertility doctor.
- Women older than 35 who have been trying to conceive for six months without success should seek the help of a fertility doctor right away.
- Additionally, couples who have experienced recurrent miscarriages are advised to consult with a fertility specialist, as there may be an underlying issue.
What is Included in the Free Fertility Consultation?
During the free fertility consultation you will meet with one of our Reproductive Endocrinologists.
During your consult with Dr. Thomas Kim or Dr. Katherine Green you will have the opportunity to discuss your reproductive options in a candid, compassionate environment.
During the consultation your physician will:
- Review your medical history
- Answer any questions you may have
- Review any additional testing that will need to be completed
- Discuss possible treatment options
If you would like to move forward with care, we are offering a discounted fertility diagnostic package. For $100, you will receive hormonal diagnostic testing, as well as an ultrasound, to even better understand your fertility and what type of care might be right for you.