To respect the safety of all our patients and staff, RMA is asking everyone to follow the CDC recommendation of wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
Here is U.S. Surgeon General, Dr. Jerome Adams explaining how to make your own face coverings for your next visit. We thank you very much for your support and stay committed to our patient’s safety.
Please visit CDC.org to learn more about the CDC’s recommendations on face coverings.
We’ve received a lot of questions about how to wear a cloth face covering. For more information, please visit CDC.org.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabric
- Allow for breathing without restriction
- Be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape