Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At RMA, embracing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging is an endeavor that strengthens our teamwork, effectiveness, and community.
The RMA Way
We incorporate diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging into our everyday lives at RMA to continue exchanging knowledge and beliefs, drive positive change in our communities, enhance our employee experience, and optimize services for our patients.
A culture of inclusion and belonging
How we differentiate each person and group, including nationality, race, culture, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, and ideas.
- RMA believes in achieving diverse representation at all levels.
- Workplace diversity at RMA has been achieved at 75+ locations in 10 countries.
- We continue to invest in multiple strategies to ensure that our teams are diverse, including competitive referral incentives.
Ensuring that we provide everyone with opportunities to contribute and belong, and that everyone is supported for success.
- We embrace different work styles by offering hybrid, remote, and flexible onsite positions.
- All employees are provided full access to RMA’s perk programs.
- Continuing education opportunities for all employees.
We value and respect diverse individuals and groups, inviting and encouraging them to participate in matters of the company. We have expanded our programs by collaborating with external and internal partners.
- 2022 LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer.
- Lactation pod installed for nursing employees in 2022.
- Internship and mentorship programs.
- Fertility for Colored Girls is an organization that seeks to provide education, awareness, support, and encouragement to African American patients experiencing infertility. RMA partners with Fertility for Colored Girls to provide grants for free IVF Cycles.
- RMA works with Collaborate Consulting to provide LGBTQ+ fertility and inclusion quarterly training for staff.
Individuals feel that they are accepted and engaged. This allows each person to be their authentic self each day.
- At RMA, we promote cultural awareness by recognizing diversity in our programs and events.
- Drive innovation by providing a safe and judgment-free work culture.
- Various initiatives are aimed at boosting employee awareness of people with disabilities.
- Employee Wellness Program to launch in 2023.