Fertility Preservation Program
A recent clinical opinion article published in the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology stated that over the past 20 years, more and more women have decided to delay starting a family. In the case of female physicians, one study found they wait 7 years longer than the general population to have children.
We at RMA believe that pursuing a medical career should not be at the expense of your fertility, so RMA New Jersey and RMA Lehigh Valley are currently offering OB/GYN physicians in training a discount on oocyte cryopreservation. The package includes one egg freeze cycle, including retrieval and cycle monitoring.
Who is eligible?
OB/GYN residents and OB/GYN fellows in training (within New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania) and their legal spouses are eligible.
What is required?
- Individuals need to fulfill routine medical criteria required by all oocyte retrieval candidates.
- Valid identification and proof of specialty training are required.
Terms & Conditions
- Diagnostic testing and new patient visit are not included
- Medications & Anesthesia are not included.
- Each patient/couple is limited to one oocyte cryo cycle at a discounted rate.
- An embryo cryopreservation/IVF cycle is not included in this program.
- Complimentary 3-year cryo-storage starts on the initial cryopreservation date.
Apply for the
Discounted Treatment Program
Complete the form below, and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly.