RMANJ recently launched, CareShare 100% IVF Refund Program, which is designed to reduce the financial risks and worry that many infertility patients face by offing a 100% refund if unsuccessful. Here’s 5 things you should know about RMA’s CareShare 100% IVF Refund Program:
#1 Program Cost
The CareShare Program costs $32,000 and includes up to six (6) stimulated IVF cycles and the use of frozen embryo transfer in order to achieve one (1) healthy delivery. Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (CCS) is included in the package price. Eligible patients have 18-months from the date of first cycle to complete all possible cycles offered by the program. Once a live birth is achieved and a birth certificate is issued, the program is considered closed and the patient benefit is considered exhausted.
It’s important to note that patients achieving a live birth on their first attempt will have paid more than a traditional “pay-as-you-go” cycle.
#2 What’s Included?
- IVF procedures (up to six)
- Frozen embryo transfer (as available)
- Embryo biopsy
- Embryo Cryopreservation for the first 18-months
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening
- Cycle monitoring
#3 Inclusion Guidelines
First, talk with your primary RMA physician. Your physician will work with you to help determine your eligibility based on clinical and other criteria. The CareShare refund program offers a generous patient inclusion criteria unique from other financial programs including:
- FSH < 12
- AMH > 1.0 ng/mL
- Normal uterine cavity and lining
- No more than one previously failed IVF cycle
- Be able to complete six cycles prior to turning 41 years of age
#4 Waiver of Insurance Coverage
Once you’re enrolled into the CareShare program you will be required to waive insurance coverage for any service(s) provided as part of the CareShare package. But there’s good news. Prior to enrollment in the program you may be able to use the fertility benefit and coverage your insurance carrier provides. This may include an initial consultation with your physician, infertility work-up, and medication. You should check with your insurance carrier to determine whether your health insurance plan covers IVF treatment.
#5 Program Refund
If prior to a successful live birth, a patient or RMANJ chooses to discontinue the program, a full or partial refund may be offered:
- If a patient elects to stop treatment for any reason and does not have euploid (viable) embryos stored at RMANJ, they will receive a refund of 50% of the fee paid to RMANJ.
- If participation in the program is terminated by RMANJ, the patient will receive a refund of 100% of the paid fee.
- If the patient elects to stop treatment for any reason and has euploid (viable) embryos stored at RMANJ, they will not receive a refund.
Patients may incur some additional expenses such as services not provided as part of the program or medications. Additional expenses outside of the CareShare Program are not included in the refund guarantee.