Updated on: 3/26/20 at 4:03pm
RMA NorCal operating with modified schedule during COVID outbreak
- RMA Northern California is closely monitoring the COVID crisis.
- We are currently finishing treatment cycles for patients that are already undergoing stimulation.
- No new stimulation cycles are currently being initiated, but this is being re-evaluated on a daily basis.
- The team hopes to resume initiation of treatment cycles in April.
- Insemination cycles and frozen embryo transfer cycles are being evaluated on a case-by-case basis and with careful counseling between doctor and patient.
- If you have questions about your individual treatment plan and have not yet received confirmation from your doctor, please send a Spruce message to the team for clarification.
- Please note that at the current time, the Palo Alto office is not open in an effort to reduce the staff working in our office to limit the spread of the virus.
- The San Francisco office will remain open – but with modified hours. If you have questions, please direct them to your care team on Spruce.