Updated on: 3/26/20 at 4:03pm
RMA Philadelphia is shifting some of its services, including egg retrieval and embryo transfer, to RMA New Jersey
- Philadelphia patients currently in cycle will continue to receive care, including monitoring morning, at RMA Philadelphia. Existing patients with questions are encouraged to call the office.
- New Philadelphia patients desiring an initial consultation can have their first appointment done through telehealth with RMA Philadelphia. Interested patients are asked to call 215-654-1544 to schedule their virtual appointments.
- Patients coming into RMA Philadelphia clinics should know we have undertaken heightened cleaning and screening measures to limit risk inside our clinics. They include:
- Practicing social distancing in waiting areas
- Allowing only patients, not spouses or others, to come in for appointments, morning monitoring, as well as egg retrieval and transfer
- Screening patients for Covid-19 prior to entry
- Please call the office if you have a cold, cough, and/or fever before coming in.