We are pleased to share that our Surgical Center will resume performing these procedures, consistent with these guidelines, as of Thursday, May 7, 2020.
We have made and continue to make all necessary changes to our physical environment as well as our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff, and compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines and requirements. Such changes include, but are not limited to:
- Requiring all individuals (patients and staff) entering our clinics to wear a mask or face covering. Learn how to make a mask at home.
- Screening patients for illness during appointment booking, and again upon clinic sign-in; temperature checks are performed at clinic sign in.
- Screening staff for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
- Non-contact patient admission: check-in, payment collection, and consents will all take place without physical contact – minimizing touch to patient care activities.
- Extended morning monitoring hours and physical distancing measures during check-in, pre, and post-procedure to allow for social distancing
- Taking heightened cleaning precautions in-between patients.
- While we know this is challenging, we are asking all patients to come to morning monitoring, egg retrieval, transfer, and all other procedures alone to minimize the number of people coming into our facilities.
- Please remember that if you are receiving anesthesia, you must have someone available to drive you home from your procedure. Unfortunately, they will need to remain outside until the conclusion of the procedure.
- New Philadelphia patients desiring an initial consultation can have their first appointment via telehealth. Interested patients are asked to call 215-654-1544 to schedule their virtual appointments.
We encourage all patients to reach out to us with any questions or if they are feeling ill.
We remain committed to being your fertility partner during this difficult time.